It has been announced by Preston Police that there will be a number of road closures during this weekend’s Remembrance Sunday Parade.
The closures will take place between 9am and 1pm which means that certain areas around the town centre cannot be accessed. A diversion route will be available down Church Street so people can still make their way in and out of town.
A statement has been released that read:
“Please be aware that there are several temporary road closures in place – this means that access to Fishergate, Anchor Court, Orchard Street, Glovers Court and the length of Fishergate to Cannon Street will not be possible and if you would usually use these areas for parking or deliveries, alternative arrangements will be required.”
Below is the full list of available roads:
- Lancaster Road – Junction Old Victoria to its junction with Church Street
- Church Street – Junction Lancaster Road to its junction with Fishergate
- Fishergate – Junction Church Street to its junction with Cheapside
- Cheapside – Full length
- Market Place – Full length
- Earl Street – Full length
- Birley Street – Full length
- Jacson Street – Full length
Will you be attending the parade? Leave a comment below or let us know @PulseMediaUCLan!