So it’s that time of year again! Halloween! How are you going to impress your friends this time? What are you going to make that will out do what you did last year? Well we are going to help you out with this fantastic recipe!
- 250g Stoned Dates
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 3 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. porridge oats
- flake toasted almonds
- Add everything into a food processor (EXCEPT THE ALMONDS, they’re going to be your creepy finger nails) then mix together until you have a rubbly consistency.
- Mould the mixture onto baking parchment into the kind of fingers that you want! then press in the toasted almonds to create a finger nail.
- Place them in the fridge until they set – usually takes around about 1 hour.
- Once they’ve set then optionally splatter with some raspberry/strawberry jam to give a blood effect!