By Irene Flack – Reporter
- 8oz self raising flour
- 4oz butter
- 2 oz caster sugar
- Drop of milk.
- Pre-heat oven to Gas 6 or Electric 200.
- Rub the butter into the flour and sugar, then add a drop or 2 of milk and start mixing – Add just enough milk for it to make a firm dough which can be rolled out. (If you want to get creative add chocolate, fruit or anything you want at this stage as well)
- Once mixed roll the dough out to a 1cm thickness.
- Cut into shapes you want and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool before decorating.
Tweet us your biscuit creations with #PlutoBakeOff