By Megan Critchley – Deputy Comment Editor
- 50 grams of flour
- 70 grams of sugar
- 2 Tbsp coco powder
- Pinch of salt
- Tiny pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 60 ml of water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1 small scoop of ice cream or 1 or 2 teaspoons whipped cream for serving
- Add flour, sugar, coco powder, salt, and cinnamon in a microwave safe mug. Mix together remembering to break up any clumps.
- Add the oil, water, and vanilla to the mixture and stir until smooth with no lumps.
- Microwave and heat on high until the mixture is cooked through, about a 1 minute and 40 seconds for a 1000 watt microwave. – This may varry and you may have to adjust the time depending on the wattage of your microwaves. – It should still be moist when cooked through, not dry.
- Let cool for a minute and serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped.