By Luke Meyers- Reporter
- Knob of butter
- 50g mince beef
- Half of one onion
- one red pepper
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of oregano
- 50g of spaghetti.
- Chop the onion.
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Prepare a frying pan with a knob of butter, then heat for a couple of minutes. Then sprinkle with oregano.
- Add half of the chocolate chips to the pan and allow them to melt. Add the mince and onion.
- Line the pepper with cheese.
- Place under a grill on low temp.
- After 5 minutes add the rest of the chocolate to the pan, Wait for a few minutes until the mince and onion are sufficiently cooked then scoop out some of the mixture in the pan and place into the pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over the pepper then return beneath the grill.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan with the remainder of the mince.
- Wait about two minutes and turn the contents of the pan onto a plate, remove the pepper from the grill and serve.